Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weigh-in Day

Happy Saturday all! Well, the scale wasn't that kind to me today - a gain of 2 lbs...oops!

Could it be....

the Cherry Chardonnay Cheddar cheese spread from Door County I had on Tuesday

or maybe it was Big Grab bag of Doritos I had on Wednesday

perhaps it was the chips and salsa at my favorite Mexican restaurant on Thursday

well, you know it could be the Perch plate I had for lunch on Friday and the Ben & Jerry's ice cream I had Friday evening

Most likely it was a combination of all of the above! Now that I've got that out of my system...I'm back on track.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay at least you can go back and recall all the good things you had and add them up to the 2 pound gain. You certainly hit it on the nail, be done had fun and remember it is okay if it happens once in awhile. Back on TRACK that is the right way to go. LOL MOM